We did buy a new bed yesterday which I'm really excited about! I found an amazing deal on a bed that we both love. Brandon is picking it up tonight on his way home from work so I will take pictures of it when we get it set up... along with our new bedding we bought over the weekend! And I'm crossing my fingers that Brandon will be able to paint our accent wall in our room this weekend. We have it reddish color and we both really dont like it anymore so we went and got new paint on Monday. So I hope it turns out okay! Anyways, here are a couple of quick pics.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
My kids...
Are going to put me in a white padded room in a straight jacket if they keep acting like this! Kamden will be 17 months tomorrow and I swear she has already hit the terrible two's! She has been sick the past couple of days and then on Monday started breaking out in all these little spots and then by yesterday they were all over her face and she looked miserable. So we took her back to the doctor last night and found out she is allergic to Amoxocillin. But while we are at the doctors I'm the one that went in the back with her and she had the worst temper tantrum she has ever had. Kicking, screaming, spitting, hitting, biting, pinching. Lets just say I left the office with scratches on my face and on the inside of my mouth and I couldnt see out of my left eye! It was horrible. We have had a couple of the same tantrums today but with the ones today she likes to pick up whatever she can and either hit herself or the walls and then throw it a couple of times. Tantrums... one of the many joys of parenting! And then Addison's refulx is back in full swing because I forgot her meds one day. So she has been miserable no matter what you do for her. But hopefully that will calm down soon. Okay so that is my vent for the day...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've started tantrums at our house as well! I think it's time to introduce "time out"! Hope everyone starts to feel better!
Post a Comment