I went through Addison clothes today to weed out all the stuff that was too little for her and found this cute outfit which I was suprised fit her. She is going through a growth spurt right now so I'm sure she will grow out of it really quickly.
Brandon and I were in the kitchen making pancakes for dinner and I look over at this is what Kam was doing. When she wanted out of it she held on for dear life on the cabinet and fell over.
She LOVES her hat... and runs around the house with it on sideways.
Brandon calls her our little gangster because of the way she dances. I will try to get a video of it.
Little Miss Addison just hanging out.
Well lets see what all has been going on in the Brooks household this week.... It was a pretty boring week. We had a date night on Friday and my mom, stepdad and brother came over and watched the girls. We went to the movies to see Bourne Ultimatum.... very good movie! It was the first time we have been to the movies since we moved from Arizona over 2 years ago. The price has gone up so much it just seems like a waste of money. For a medium drink and a nacho its $10.50!!! And nasty stale nachos at that. Ummm... Addi's reflux seems to be getting a little bit better with the meds I did start her on rice cereal yesterday to see if that will help any. The poor baby is so miserable and will spend hours crying and nothing you do makes her feel better. Which of course stresses me out because I feel so bad that I can't do anything so I get all emotional and then Kamden gets all hormonal because anytime Addison crys she crys and vise versa. Lets just say we go through TONS of tears a day from all 3 of us. Brandon has tomorrow off... even though he had to work yesterday. But me and my mom are going shooping in downtown Charleston for some artwork.... so that will be fun. And then later tomorrow we are having a cookout at my mom's. So I will take lots of pictures and post them when I can. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day!
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh! I bet you guys laugh a lot with Kamden in the house. Love all teh new clothes. You are making me want to go shopping. But with four girls we have too many clothes in this house already.
Post a Comment