When I went to take a picture of Kamden she put her finger up and said "NO!" I guess since she hears me say no over a million times a day it kinda wears off on her.
This morning she climbed up in her highchair to watch TV and fell asleep. Well when I went over to get her I said "Kamden" and she whipped her head around really fast and said "Boo!"
They both screamed when I picked Addison up. Its so cute how good Kamden is with her. She is the only one that can get her laughing really good.
This is her suprised face.
So Kam was sitting on my lap and she kept trying to go for my book laying on the computer desk. I kept saying "dont you think about it" So she gave me this face and started moving really slowly towards it.
2 comments:
I love all the "mothering" stories about Kamden! They are so cute and always make me smile!!
Brandon and Brooke,
Kamden and Addison are so cute. Addison looks like her Daddy.
Cindy Tucker (Brooks)
Post a Comment