Tuesday, August 07, 2007

They grow too fast!

Yes, I'm going to brag about my kids for a mintue! I just had to share how grown up my little "big" girl is. To start off I have to say how much she loves Dora the Explorer so yesterday out of the blue she is running around the house singing "backpack backpack" Its so adorable and its amazing to me how much she has been talking here lately! She can say: "bye, hey, hi, no, Addi, daddy, mommy, what is it?, who is it?, mamaw, papaw, uncle zach(sounds like unkie ack) sissy, backpack, toodles(from Mickey Mouse), yes, I can't" The other day I lowered her highchair for her to climb into because I had my hands full with Addison... so she climbs up and I say turn around and she says "I can't!" It was way too cute. And one of my fav. things she does it when Brandon gets home from work she runs to the door laughing, waving and says "hey dad". And Addison on the other hand is already hitting 3 and 4 month old milestones. They must have gotten their smarts from their daddy!










Tummy time like this is the best for her colic.





























Daddy reading the directions to Kamden on how to put the crib together.















Sweet girl(most of the time)

2 comments:

The Davis's said...

Wow, I can't believe kamden is talking so much. She is doing really good. Maybe she should come down here and teach her friend how to do that. Addison is getting so big too!

Deanna Payne said...

Kamden's spagetti pictures cracked me up. Addison is adorable. It is weird to look at your girls and see Brandon in Kamden and Nathan in Addison. At least you know whose kids they are. Beautiful girls for sure!