Friday, August 24, 2007

All about my Husband!


Basics

1. Who is your man? Brandon

2. How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years

3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married for 3 years on November 27th

4. How old is your man? 25 on Sep. 5th


You or your man?

1. Who eats more? Brandon

2. Who said "I love you" first? He did

3. Who weighs more? That would be Brandon once again

4. Who sings better?Neither of us sing

5. Who's Older? Him

6. Who's smarter? It depends on what it is... but I sometimes think he's a lot smarter than I am

7. Who's temper is worse? It would be me, I can be super emotional

8. Who does the laundry? I love to wash clothes but I cant stand folding so Brandon folds

9. Who does the dishes? Me, he usually will unload the dishes if I ask.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at it he does

11. Who's feet are bigger? His

12. Who's hair is longer? Mine... he doesnt have much hair

13. Who's better with the computer? Me

14. Who mows the lawn? Brandon all the way

15. Who pays the bills? I do

16. Who cooks dinner? Always me

17. Who drives when you are together? Brandon... I dont like driving

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? both of us

19. Who's the most stubborn? Def. me!

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? it just depends

21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine

22. Who named your dog? No dogs in this house for a long time.

23. Who kissed who first? Brandon kissed me

24. Who asked who out? Brandon asked me out

25. What did you do? Ummm... I guess it would have been the movies.

26. Who's more sensitive? That would be me

27. Who's taller? Brandon

28. Who has more friends? We have about the same

29. Who has more siblings? We are even

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we share

2 comments:

The Davis's said...

These things are so much fun! Thanks for posting.

Heidi Joncas said...

I read the fly lady book and that is kinda where I got my chart. Hers was a little weird. I tried it when we first were married but didn't like the way she did zones. I just wasn't that commit ed I guess. Now that my house is bigger and so is my fam I started it over and did it my way. It works for me.