Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a couple of pictures really quick while I had a free mintue. And I wanted to share something that happened yesterday. So I was sitting on the floor with Kamden and Addison and Addi was laying on her little playmat. Well Kamden was moving the toys and talking away to Addison. Well the little boy that I have been watching comes over and kicks Addison in her head on purpose... I mean he was looking right at her when he did it AND he had shoes on. So he starts running and I go to get him to put him in timeout. Addison is of course crying. Well when I finally catch him and put him in time out I find Kamden with Addison on her lap!! Kamden had pulled Addi off her playmat and pulled her onto her lap and was rubbing her head. I wish I would have got a picture of it, it of course made me cry to see Kamden being such a good big sister. I felt kinda bad that I didnt comfort Addison right away but of course I wasnt going to let him get away with kicking her. In really good news I will only be watching the little boy for another week and a half and then he is being put into a special school. Thank goodness! He is just too much trouble. Anyways here are some pictures! Hope everyo
ne is having a great week!
I looked down the hall to see Kamden sitting her playing her piano! Gosh she has such a cute smile!
She would smile so big when she would see herself in the mirror. And Kamden would show her and say "baby" They are seriously so cute together.
1 comment:
I am sure you have compared pictures but to Kamden and Addi look a like in pictures about the same age? Just curious.
Post a Comment