So last night we went out shopping and we left Ross and we were going to go to Target so I decided I would just walk with the girls in the stroller and Brandon could drive down there. Well as I'm walking I'm the only person on the sidewalk and there is a cop standing a little ways down talking to this guy. Well as soon as I saw them I just got a really bad feeling so I picked up my pace a little bit. Well when I get about 5 feet away from them the guy grabs the cops gun!!! The cop grabs the guy almost throwing him onto the stroller. Luckily the cop got the guy under control before something bad could have happened. But I literally started to run towards Target. Scared the daylights out of me! Anyways, Last night Kamden got a mosquito bite right near her eye and anytime she gets bit which is always since the mosquito is the South Carolina state bird she swells really bad. Well this morning when she woke up her eye was swollen shut... I freaked out a little bit but gave her some benadryl and she is looking a little better now. She doesnt act like it is bothering her at all which is good. And a really quick cute story... yesterday after snack I was feeding Addison and I didnt get a chance to put the bowls away so my daycare boy gets the bowl off the table and throws the Cheerios all over the dining room. Well Kamden lets out a really big sigh and goes over and picks up every Cheerio and puts them in the bowl and put it back on the table!! She is becoming so motherly and is starting to help with Addison a lot. If I need a diaper she will get it or if I make Addi a bottle she will run as fast as she can and take it to her daddy.


8 weeks old already!

Look at how big she is getting!

Poor baby! She looks so rough.
2 comments:
I'm glad the cop got that guy under control! That would freak me out too!! The story about Kamden picking up the cheerios is priceless!! How cute!! Kernan would be the one making the mess! He gets cereal bags out of the pantry and carries them around eating them!! They are getting so big!
AHH way scary! I would have peed my pants.
Addi is getting so big. I love little babies.
Poor Kamden. That bite looked pretty vicious.
Post a Comment