Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our weekend...

Hey everyone, I hope yall had a great weekend. We didnt do too much. On Saturday we went to Costco and to this store called Steve and Barry's I dont know if anyone has ever heard of it but I just found out about it a couple of days ago. But anyways, I've been wanting to find Sarah Jessica Parkers amazing new clothing line and they only sell it there. Well little did I know there is one about 15 mintues from here! I was so excited. And its such a good store with amazing deals on clothes. SJP's clothing has the best fitting jeans I have ever bought and for only $14 you can't beat it! Yeah I'm probably the only one that would get so excited about something like that. But after that we went to Lowes and bought new paint for the kitchen, 1/2 bath, our bedroom accent wall, and the girls bathroom. I just got so tired of some of the colors so I will have to share before and after pics when Brandon is done painting. He is almost done with the kitchen and we both LOVE the new color. Oh and today was the first day we have stayed all 3 hours with both the girls and oh my goodness Kamden is a wild one at church. Only 2 more months until nursery thank goodness. I had her with me during Relief Society because Brandon was being set apart in the Elders Quorum as secretary and Kamden was wiping goldfish crumbs on one lady and throwing stuff at another so I spent most of the time in the hallway making laps around the building with her. I'm counting down the days until nursery! Well here are some pictures of the girly's!

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

I love Steve and Barry's. We went to one is Missouri and we got so much stuff. They have one in Avondale that I really want to go to. I love SJP and can't wait to see her clothing line!