I just wanted to share some picture from this weekend really quick. I dont have any of Addison, the poor baby was feeling so bad I just didnt even try to take any of her. She is starting to act like she is feeling a little better. We has been sleeping a lot so I think she is going through a growth spurt. I was shocked when the nurse said she was 11 lbs... Kamden was only 15 pounds when she was 7 months old. So Addison is def. going to be a lot bigger then Kamden. Thats why we have been shopping buying Addison new clothes because everything Kamden had at this size was winter clothes... so out of the tons of clothes we have from Kamden we arent going to be able to use too many of them! And to think the doctors said she would only be 4 lbs when she was born. But Last night we went to Target and we were trying to find shoes for big foot Kamden and Addison was screaming her head off because she had leaked through her diaper. Well we didnt have a change of clothes so I grab a cheap onesie and pay for it and Brandon takes her to the restroom to change her. Well you would have thought he was killing her... she was screaming so hard that people were stopping and looking towards the bathroom the cashiers were leaving the registers to see what was wrong. But she was just being a drama queen and didnt think it was fair that daddy wasnt holding her. And it didnt help that Kamden and I were standing outside the bathroom and her eye was really swollen from her bug bite.... so people probably thought that we really did beat our kids. Which of course we dont.

Kamden fell asleep after shopping at the outlet mall. When she woke up her had a crick in her neck and couldnt move it. It was kinda sad because she started freaking out because she couldnt move.

Enjoying her very own lunch.

And then on the way home she fell asleep with her shoe in her mouth! What a silly kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment