Friday, August 17, 2007

Picture Time!

My kids are growing up to fast! I'm sure I say that a lot, but its true. Addison doesnt look like a newborn baby anymore and Kamden is already hitting the terrible 2's! Lets see... what did we do this week. On Tuesday we had my mom, stepdad, my grandma, my uncle, Frances and David over for Pizza Fondue and Buffalo Chicken Dip... it was soooo yummy so if anyone wants the recipe just ask. And other then that we havent done too much. Kamden the other day was getting out of the bath and she usually will just run to her room so I can get her dressed. But nope she ran towards to kitchen... starting peeing on the floor and before I could get to her she started licking it up!!!!!!! My kid is gross... yes I know. She also has a new obsession with climbing and when she went to climb on her highchair yesterday fell off and landed on her head. So I have come to the conclusion she is going to be accident prone like her daddy. Addison had her shots on Wednesday and I just have to share how dumb the doctor there is. I was the only one in the whole office and her appointment was at 2:30, I got there at 2:20 they didnt take us back until 3:30 even though we were the only people there at all. So after that the doctor came in after about 15 mintues and he then proceeded to tell me that Addison is too obese!(yes he used that word!) She now weighs 10 pounds 4 ozs and is 22 1/2 inches. When she was born 2 months ago she was 5 lbs 12 ozs and 19 inches. So yeah she's grown but she is tall and skinny. Well after telling me that and making me really mad I had to wait forever for her shots. Then the nurse tells me to intial the shot card. So while I'm doing that I see that there are 5 shots instead of the 4 she was suppose to get. Well the 5th one is a clinical trial shot that they are testing. They never asked me if I would do it or not. And then when I tell her they can forget about trying to give it to her she tells me that I dont have a choice. That our insurance makes you get this non FDA approved clincal trial shot for meningtis. I pretty much had to tear the roof off the place to make her not give it to her. Lets just say I left the office in tears and made sure that I told the lady at the desk I would not be back and the doctor was nothing but stupid... and yes he heard me. Darn people trying to give my baby girl something they dont even know is safe yet... oh and I didnt get out of the office until 4:30 and I was still the only person there. okay end rant!











Kamden at lunch time... she always falls asleep at lunch!


















Addi and Daddy


















Gosh, she's just too cute!

















Of course Kamden has to be all in the camera.














Looking at her sissy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon nice old man rob i didnt think you where at that stage in your life i know two kids puts you up there but i didnt know it was like that! Hey did you get the police thing or choice something else take care man this is your Jonky!!!

Deanna Payne said...

I love the new pictures of Addison. She is adorable. That Kamden is a funny little girl. I wish we could see them more.