Its been a hectic couple of days here! So on Wednesday I was sitting here at the computer paying some bills and the next thing I know I wake up of Kamden's floor in her room!! No idea how I got there or why. I had been feeling pretty crummy all day and really dizzy. So I called Brandon and told him what happened and he was about to come home anyway. Well all night I was acting kinda weird I kept hearing Brandon ask me thing that he really wasnt. By the time I went to bed I seriously thought I was going crazy. Well yesterday morning Brandon usually wakes me up when he is leaving for work. But yesterday I would not wake up... he was shaking me, calling my name, turning on lights, Addison was crying, Kamden started crying over the monitor... I was completly unresponsive. After trying for a while he finally got me to wake up I was still loopy and falling asleep. I was pretty much looney bin ready. Of course he couldnt just leave and go to work and leave the kids with coo coo mommy. I finally woke up for real at almost 9 o'clock and felt like I had been run over by a couple of semi's. I called and made a doctors appointment right away. The doctor said everything was fine with my brain... I'm sure Brandon would beg to differ. But I have a really bad inner ear infection that is causing me to at all crazy. She thinks the reason I didnt wake up is because I was in the 3rd and 4th stage of sleep and my body wouldnt let me go to the 5th stage. So I was kinda just stuck there until my body wanted to wake up. I didnt know that was possible but okay. So anyways, I'm on meds now but I can't take them unless someone is here with me because they make you feel like you are trippin out... yes those were the words from the doctors mouth. But I'm feeling a little better this morning!
In other not so boring news Addison who is almost 4 months has her first tooth! I'm shocked that it came in so fast. But its right at breaking thru! Kamden didnt get her first tooth until she was like 7 months. I can't believe how fast its going by!

She wasnt very happy with me...

Kamden walking around in her daddy's socks.. excuse the messy floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment