Thursday, September 06, 2007

Our trip to the Aquarium!

Today me, my mom, my brother and the girls went to the Aquarium... we were going to drive up to Myrtle Beach and go to the one there but decided against it and just went to the one here in Charleston. Its $16 a person to get in, isnt that crazy! But we had such a good time we decided to go ahead and buy the season pass which includes unlimted access to the zoo also! Kamden had such a good time and it was so fun to see her get all excited and run around to see all the fish. She was amazed! And would keep saying "hey" to the fish, or well Kamden has a really really deep southern accent so its more like "hhheeeeyyyy" Its really cute. Addison was amazed at it too and would get a huge smile on her face when a fish would pass by. They have a show where divers go into the deep sea tank and feed the fish and Addi and I were standing there watching and the diver kept coming up to Addison and getting her attention... she would get huge eyes and smile. It was too cute! And they have an Amazon part where they have an anteater, frogs, lizards, birds and snakes... I seriously shudder just thinking about it. I am beyond terrified of snakes and if I look at them I get all clamy and feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. They should have big signs that say "Dont look here! Its a snake" My brother would warn me if there was going to be one so I would close my eyes and walk as fast as I could pass them. But I did stumble across a few tanks with them.... yuck. Luckily my mom saw the Anaconda first and told me to turn around. Anyways the girls were so good and Addison didnt cry at all really. So here are some pictures. I have more that I will have to post tomorrow. Oh and yesterday was Brandon's birthday... he is 25 now! I wanted to post a blog wishing him a happy birthday but he wouldnt let me. He didnt work yesterday because he was really really sick. He is allergic to the maple floor they are sanding on so he could hardly breathe so he went to the doctor. So he is now on steriods for his lungs, and inhaler, nose spray and allergy meds for the rashes on his arms and legs. I felt so bad for him!









Tristan outside on the waterway
































































They have a ton of these sculptures outside.














This one is of places around Charleston.
















South Carolina state flag!



































Addison amazed at all the big fish.

















Me and my little brother.


















I promised I would post this one since Tristan took it.



















Mama and T-bird


















look at that face!




















She was so excited!











The boys with the girls


















Addi this morning. Look how big she is!





















Uncle Zach with pumpkin.

2 comments:

The Davis's said...

It looks like you guys had fun. HAppy Birthday Brandon!

Mark, Monette, Coytt and Dalon said...

I love little baby fat on baby legs. That last pic of Addison is so cute. Looks like life is going well for ya'll. Tell your Mama I said Hey and I love her.