Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun Friday..

We had a very busy day today! We started off by going to the park for a picnic and to play. And then we headed down to the beach for a little while. After that we went to the shooting range. Where I burned the stink out of my toe with a shell. It really does hurt to have a super hot shell stick between your toes! Then my mom watched the girls while Brandon and I went to dinner! Fun stuff! So here are some pictures from our fun filled day.












LOL... okay we seriously laughed about this picture forever. I told her to be funny and this is the face she made!!!


































We of course get stuck waiting on the draw bridge on the way off the Island.




My mama's packin heat!



1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

I love her funny face. It is so stinkin' cute!!