Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Easter.. I know we did! We went to my parents ward this morning and then did some family pictures at the park. After that we had lunch and an Easter egg hunt. This year Brandon and Mark thought it would be funny to put bullets in a couple of the eggs. Yeah true rednecks right there! Oh course the kids didn't get into them but I sure was surprised to open them! When we got home Addison dumped over a basket of eggs and was playing with them. And when I looked over she was covered in blue so I thought she got candy... nope! She has got a dyed egg and was eating away at it.... shell and all! I have more pictures but for some reason the internet is super slow today so I will post more tomorrow.


















































2 comments:

Kim and Nathan said...

Cute pics. Happy Easter!

Heidi Joncas said...

Happy Easter! The liast pic of all the boys is really good!