Addison Carrie Grier -
Addison- It was just a name that Brandon and I both agreed on, and it fits her very well
Carrie- Its my great great grandmothers name. My grandpa has been wanting someone to use it for the longest time(since I was born) so I decided to use it!
Grier- I've loved this name ever since I heard that is what Brooke Shields named her little girl. Well I thought about using it and then decided against it because it was too long. Well when I was in the hospital with all the problems before I had her I was filling out paperwork for her and I had this really strong feeling I should use it.... why? I don't know. But Brandon and I both love her name.

Kamden Michelle-
Before we had Kamden we were pretty sure we were going to name her Ansley but that changed!
Kamden- There is a town here in South Carolina named Camden. And we see it everytime we go to NC. So we both loved it and decided to do a K instead of C. Its truly a perfect fit for my little Kam Kam.
Michelle- It is my mom's middle name. And I wanted all our kids to have a name that had a special family meaning.

As for our future kids we already have their names picked out:
For our boy it will be Benton Scott- that one is set in stone. We have had that picked out since the get go.
Benton- its my mom and stepdad's last name. And I think it makes a beautiful first name.
Scott- Brandon's middle name.
And for our next girl: Emerson Presley
No meaning to this name really... I just love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment