Its been almost a week since I've posted! Its been a crazy week and I've been really busy. I do have some cute pictures of the girls that I want to post but they are on the other computer.
Our van- We still don't have it back, hopefully tomorrow. But we found out that the computer system, steering rack and sway bar were all shot! Luckily... it is all covered under the warranty! Woo hoo! If not it would have cost about $8,000 to fix it all. If that would have been the case I would have been tempted to drive it into the ocean. Well not really but it would have crossed my mind.
Brandon- He aced his written portion of his Highway Patrol test! Yay! I knew he would. But he goes on Wednesday to take the polygraph test. Which I know he will do fine. So he is pretty much in. After the poly he will go before a board of review and they should give him his pre-hire date. Which academy starts on July 21st. Academy is 19 weeks and its in Columbia which is a little over an hour way. He will have to be there at 9 on Sunday and can not leave campus at all until Friday night. Its going to be hard! But we will make it.
Kamden- She will be 2 in a month! I can't believe it! I've started planning her party and will be sending the invites in a couple of weeks. She is talking up a storm and we are going to start full on potty training soon. I will have a couple week break without daycare kids so I'm going to do it then. She is a spit fire and so much fun. She talks like a little kid and is starting to carry on conversations. She hasn't been feeling all that great today and is still taking an almost 5 hour nap! 5 hours! Thats crazy.
Addison- She is 9 months old now! Wow, how fast did that go by? She is crawling all over the place! And pulling up. She will walk with the walking toy a little but she is still figuring it out! She has cut her first two teeth in the last week. My baby is growing up so fast!
1 comment:
Wow! I'm so glad all that stuff is covered by your warranty! Hopefully everything gets fixed correctly, so you don't have to worry about buying another vehicle!
Post a Comment