Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting ready...

For Easter! I took a couple... well close to 100 pictures today of the girls in their bunny ears and just wanted to share! I have some pictures that I'm not showing because they are on the cards that the grandparents will be getting this week...







5 comments:

evelonies said...

we'll definitely have to get together once i'm back! the pictures of your girls w/ the bunny ears are ADORABLE!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love the easter pics! You should really be a photographer!

Our Ohana said...

that's a cute location!! Is it your yard?!?! Your girls are so darling and I LOVE the bunny ears!!!

Kmelanese said...

So cute!! I love the pictures! Did you take those yourself? I love the bunny shirst and ears!

~Aimee~ said...

The same onesie that Addison's wearing, I bought for my friend who's due today. I love it! SO CUTE!