Oh and Brandon was actually able to come home last night! Since we have the tropical storm/hurricane hitting us tonight they let them out yesterday! It was so nice to have him home a day early. The girls were in bed by the time he got home but I actually got Addi up so he could cuddle with her on the couch since she's not feeling well. And then this morning when I let Kamden come in the room he hid under the covers until she climbed up on the bed. The look and the excitement in her voice was priceless!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Happy Birthday Brandon!
I just wanted to wish my WONDERFUL husband a very happy birthday. He is such an amazing daddy and husband. He does so much for us and always puts us before himself. We love you so much!
Oh and Brandon was actually able to come home last night! Since we have the tropical storm/hurricane hitting us tonight they let them out yesterday! It was so nice to have him home a day early. The girls were in bed by the time he got home but I actually got Addi up so he could cuddle with her on the couch since she's not feeling well. And then this morning when I let Kamden come in the room he hid under the covers until she climbed up on the bed. The look and the excitement in her voice was priceless!
Oh and Brandon was actually able to come home last night! Since we have the tropical storm/hurricane hitting us tonight they let them out yesterday! It was so nice to have him home a day early. The girls were in bed by the time he got home but I actually got Addi up so he could cuddle with her on the couch since she's not feeling well. And then this morning when I let Kamden come in the room he hid under the covers until she climbed up on the bed. The look and the excitement in her voice was priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Lucky that you get to spend some extra time together this week.
Post a Comment