Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tristan to the rescue...

Yesterday the girls stayed with mamaw and papaw since Brandon and I had a wedding to photograph. When we were on our way home I called to check on the girls and my mom told me this hilarious story... Kamden was outside with uncle T and they were trying to get tadpoles out of the "pond" Its a pond in the making so its just a huge 6 ft deep hole and since its been raining there is some water in it. Well anyways Kamden fell off where the waterfall is suppose to be and into the water(its not that deep, thats why this story is funny) Tristan said she was kicking around like a fish in the water. Tristan without thinking twice rescue dives in to save my baby. While Tristan jumps into the minnow infested water(where a snake does hang out) papaw is standing there watching and laughing his head off! Papaw said that when Tristan was dragging my muck covered child to safety up the bank of the pond it looked like he was dragging a dead deer. Brandon and I laughed forever about this story! I could totally see it happening. And my mom wondered why I told Kamden to be safe while we were gone. So I would like to thank Tristan for going all Navy Seal and saving my little girl. The kid deserves a medal for his bravery.

1 comment:

savvy said...

this is hilarious! Having seen the hole, I can just imagine the whole thing going down... how funny! I am SO glad you put this on your blog!