Sunday, September 07, 2008

Well its Sunday again. I can't decide if its a good thing or a bad thing. Brandon just left again but that does mean we are 1 week closer to this being over. The weeks are getting a lot easier its the saying goodbye that still is hard. And I'm sure it will be that way until Dec. 5th when he graduates. Anyways... We had a great 3 day weekend together. I was so happy they let them come home early because of the storm that was coming in. The storm ended up being nothing. Just about 11 inches of rain and that was about it. No thunder... no lighting... only 40 mph wind. I stressed for nothing! But I would rather be safe then sorry. And hey it got my husband home a day early! So Friday morning we went out and did some shopping. Brandon's shoes were stepped on and broken while running so he needed new ones.... $130 later he had the best in the store. It was nice to spend the day together and just relax. Saturday was a gorgeous day and we again went shopping at the outlets I was looking for Addi some shoes. The poor child has 1 pair that actually fit. Her feet are so much wider then Kamden's none of the old ones fit. Go Figure. So anyways no shoes were found in a day full of shopping. Later that night we went to my g-ma Murdocks church for a activity. We got home put the kiddos in bed and watched PS I Love You. It was a great movie but I dont think I've cried and laughed so much in a row with a movie. Anyways.... Here are a couple of pictures. I have weddings to photograph every Saturday left in the month so I'm really excited to share those!
Addi... yes she is a mess.


Kamden painting her daddy's b-day present. Her "Ocopus"

Yep my child is wearing a trashbag.



Kamden fell coming in the door last night. It was dark outside and she is walking and talking to me and bam she hit the ground. I laughed and all she said was "oh man, me shoes"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know how you do it every week!! It must be hard to say goodbye at the end of a weekend! Your girls are so cute, Love the dirty feet and her comment was too funny!

Jessica said...

PS I love you was the HARDEST movie to watch. Chris was asleep when I was watching it. I think I went through a whole box of tissues; then I just wanted to be with him after it was over!

Kamden's comment about her shoes-hilarious! When are you guys coming for a visit????