Monday, September 01, 2008

The weekend...

We had a really busy weekend! I had a few meetings and we had a lot to get done. I photographed my first wedding on Sunday which was really fun. Brandon went with me and took pictures also. It was a Russian Greek Orthodox ceremony which was very beautiful. There are a few pictures at the end. I took close to 1000 pictures in 4 hours!
Brandon is doing really good in academy. We are 7 weeks in! He has been acing all his test which is great since they can't fail any or they are out. And that would be horrible since there isn't another Hwy Patrol academy for a year! WE are all adjusting better to him being gone all week. We still miss him like crazy though. This first picture below is after he was OC sprayed the other week. His roommate was actually taken the the hospital due to a horrible allergic reaction he had to the spray. He was out for a whole week but is luckily back now. Anyways, here are some pictures!


We had a bubble party..

I love Kamden's face in this one....



I was playing with my lightsphere and it was super bright...



On daddy's motorcycle.








1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

Wow your pictures are beautiful!! As always!