Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend...

We took the girls outside to play this afternoon before Brandon left. Here are a couple pictures! Oh and we are starting week 10 of Brandon's academy! Only 9 more to go!

This is what Kamden dressed herself in. The hat has to be sideways or she doesnt like wearing it.





Addison fell and scrapped her knee.


We had a crazy busy Saturday(whats new?) we got up bright and early so Brandon could get his uniforms to the dry cleaners. This week he got his official Highway Patrol uniform. It was crazy to see him dress in it with his name badge and all. I would have taken a picture but we arent allowed to post anything until after he graduates. So anyways, we booked it to the dry cleaner by 9 so we would get them back at 5. Grabbed McD's for breakfast. Hauled it Mount P to drop the girls off at mamaw and papaws. Then it was off to enjoy a wonderful couples massage. We then stopped and ate before we went to get the girls. After that we had shopping to do. And I had a meeting about a wedding after that. It was a crazy crazy day. This next weekend will be the same way. We are booked for an 8 hour wedding on Saturday. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Kmelanese said...

Kamden is so funny! I love it when they dress themselves. I love the hat too!