Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm in love...

This week I ordered a Lysol steam mop. I can't stand to mop. The swifter wet jet leaves my floors all stick. A mop and bucket takes forever and I can only do it when the kids are in bed. Which to be honest when they go to sleep I just want to do the same. So anyways... I've heard how great and easy these things are and figured I would give it a try. Just let me say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I mopped the floor today during naptime b/c I didnt think this thing would get here so fast(2 days) and then decided to try it out tonight. It got my floor SO clean it is crazy. It also has a place where you can add Lysol to the steam but I didnt do that. Here is a picture of what it looked like when I was done with just a small section on the dining room. Keep in mind the floor was just scrubbed this afternoon. Oh and the great thing about it is that it doesnt leave your floor wet at all. And its was only $29.99!

2 comments:

savvy said...

I share your non-passion for mopping. I have HATED it my entire life... when my mom asked me to mop, that was the only chore I hid from. lol That sounds really cool though--how much are those?

Kmelanese said...

What? I have never heard of those. I HATE mopping so much!! Especially with two little girls that get the floor dirty about 2 seconds after you clean it. Something I should invest in definately!