The Rules:
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 things people don't know about you.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I am an Internet junkie. I check my email a couple of times an hour. For some reason just sitting at the computer for a couple of mintues to check email and look in my groups makes me relax.
2. I grew up a dairy farm. Where we had to work pretty hard... in the garden, mowing, feeding cows... I've pretty much done it all. And I'm grateful that my parents pushed us to work hard. I wouldn't trade my days as a kid on the farm for anything.
3. I've been friends with my best friend Blair since the day I was born. Sounds crazy but its true. We have been through everything together. We have a crazy connection and even though she lives 4 hours away I know is something is wrong. One day when she called before she said anything I knew she was calling to tell me she was pregnant.
4. I don't like the beach. Even though I live here at the beach I can't stand to go.
5. I"m addicted to reality TV.
6. I use to have a pet cow that lived in our yard. Her name was/is Molly. She would follow us to the bus stop every morning and would wait for us in the afternoon. We use to take naps with her in the yard. I really miss her!
I tag: Jen, Katrina, Tiffini, Kim, Heidi, Jessica B
No comments:
Post a Comment