As I speak...well more like type this little bad boy is vacuuming for me. You would think a little "robot" wouldn't really do a good job and get all the spots. Well this is one amazing little piece of equipment! It does a wonderful job and makes my life a little easier. On average I vacuum 2-3 times a day. With my kids, daycare kids, and a job that always drags mud and dirt in it has to be done. Now I can just push a little button and it goes to town doing most of the work for me! Its divine! And the kids love to chase it. Knowing that it will bite their fingers if they touch it.(Yes I know I'm mean for telling them that, but hey it works.) So thank you Nana C. for my early Christmas present!
Friday, October 31, 2008
My new love...
Is... this little man.
As I speak...well more like type this little bad boy is vacuuming for me. You would think a little "robot" wouldn't really do a good job and get all the spots. Well this is one amazing little piece of equipment! It does a wonderful job and makes my life a little easier. On average I vacuum 2-3 times a day. With my kids, daycare kids, and a job that always drags mud and dirt in it has to be done. Now I can just push a little button and it goes to town doing most of the work for me! Its divine! And the kids love to chase it. Knowing that it will bite their fingers if they touch it.(Yes I know I'm mean for telling them that, but hey it works.) So thank you Nana C. for my early Christmas present!
As I speak...well more like type this little bad boy is vacuuming for me. You would think a little "robot" wouldn't really do a good job and get all the spots. Well this is one amazing little piece of equipment! It does a wonderful job and makes my life a little easier. On average I vacuum 2-3 times a day. With my kids, daycare kids, and a job that always drags mud and dirt in it has to be done. Now I can just push a little button and it goes to town doing most of the work for me! Its divine! And the kids love to chase it. Knowing that it will bite their fingers if they touch it.(Yes I know I'm mean for telling them that, but hey it works.) So thank you Nana C. for my early Christmas present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok so if your family wants to buy me anything i could use a crib or carseat. email me and i will give you specifics!
;) you're family is so nice to you guys!! that vacuum looks awesome! lucky girl!
HAHA! Holly makes me laugh!
I've always wanted one of these - it's good to know they really do work! :o)
Post a Comment