Sunday, October 05, 2008

We had a wonderful weekend. It was the first time in a while that we havent had tons to do. Last week was a super hard week for me and I was soooo glad to see Brandon when he got home. I even cried because I was just so relieved that I finally had help. Anyways, Saturday I got to go off on my own and get a hair cut and do some shopping. That was really nice and a much needed break. And then I went shopping a bought some rugs and things. Later that night we had a some friends and my parents over for dinner. Brandon's mission companion is in town visiting and staying with my parents. It was really nice to see him and meet his super nice girlfriend. Its been 4 1/2 years since we have seen him! I should have taken some pictures while they were here. Also the guy Brandon carpools with and his wife came over. His wife and I have been hanging out during the week and its super nice to have a friend that is going through what I am right now. So anyways... that was our weekend! Here are a couple of pictures.
Addison in her bat headband which she loves. She will walk around all day in it.



Kamden and Addison dancing to the Tabernacle choir during conference this morning.


My new rug I got it at Ross for only $29! I have been looking for one and refused to spend a ton on it. So this was a score!

2 comments:

Kmelanese said...

Love the rug!! I can't believe you got such a good deal on it. I'm glad you had a good weekend and were able to get away for a while.

savvy said...

I like that rug a lot! Good choice. And also, can I just say that I love your mom! She's so nice hosting people at her house. I need to email her... when you see her next, would you tell her hi for me?