I was tagged by Tiffni... so here we go!
8 favorite TV shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. Project Runway
3. America's Next Top Model
4. All My Children
5. Big Brother
6. Ugly Betty
7.90210(the new one and the old)
8. Rock of Love Charm School(i know i know!)
8 Favorite Restraunts
1. La Nortena
2. Shanes Rib Shack
3. Smokey Bones
4. Logans
5. O Charleys
6. Sonnys
7. Mr C's
8. SeeWees
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Did laundry
2. Had daycare kids
3. Got up early
4. Watched TV
5. Cooked dinner
6. Cleaned... cleaned... and cleaned..
7. Changed diapers a million times
8. Worked on editing pics
8 things to look forward to
1. Brandon being home on Friday
2. Brandon getting out of academy
3. Halloween
4. Going to the Chiropractor next week
5. Shooting more weddings
6. My 4th wedding anniversary coming up!
7. taking the kids to get a pumpkin this weekend.
8. Going for a massage... hopefully sometime soon.
8 things I love about fall
1. The leaves changing
2. warm clothes
3. The cooler weather
4. Thanksgiving
5. carving pumpkins
6. dressing the girls up for halloween
7. no humidity
8. no heat
8 things on my wishlist
1. Brandon to get out of academy
2. My girls to stop driving me crazy
3. Pray and read my scriptures daily
4. Be the best mom I can be
5. Pay off our van
6. A Roomba
7. Saving more money
8. have my hubby home(I really want that one so I will list it twice)
8 people I am tagging
1. Kim
2. Sarah F
3. Kristi F
4. Katrina
5. Britta
6. Savanna R
7. ...
8. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment