Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Doctors appointment...

So I had a doctors appointment today. They did an ultrasound, which I had to beg for. I'm a couple days behind then I thought. I'm 9 weeks 5 days so my EDD is 8/21/09.

I go back in 4 weeks and they should do the work up ultrasound on the baby. A crummy thing my doctor switched to is they no longer will tell you the gender of the baby unless you pay $150 to do a 3D/4D ultrasound. Sooo... I guess we will be going to a ultrasound place around here to find out since they only charge $60 for a gender ultrasound!

3 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

weird! they don't want to see the anatomy around 20weeks to make sure the baby is developing okay?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go to your Doctors office and puntch them in the face! But, awwww I love the picture of my little bean neicfew!! I am so excited... and man am I missing being pregnant!

[love you all]

~*Jen*~ said...

Charging you to find out the sex of your baby?!?! That's asanine! Dirty doctor trying to make a buck! Ooooo, that just makes my blood boil!