Kamden with my tube of $30 WATERPROOF mascara. I have no idea how in the world she got ahold of it. My makeup bag was on the mantle and she somehow got it. Thank goodness she only got it on her and no where else! We got new living room furniture last weekend and I could only imagine the damage she would have done. It was a pain to get off and she of course screamed the whole time I was scrubbing her. I'm very grateful for tear free soap today! So note to self: keep makeup behind locked doors and never splurge on$30 mascara again.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Oh Geez...
It is one of those days. The kids refuse to listen and have done nothing but scream and fight with each other. I have said the word "no" at least 1 bizillion times in the last 3 hours. Anyways... I'm sitting here on the computer editing wedding pictures that need to go out tomorrow. I kept checking on the girls and they were watching TV and playing. It then got really really quiet... always a bad sign. I look around the corner and in the 3 mintues(no lie) that I had my back turned this is what I find...



Kamden with my tube of $30 WATERPROOF mascara. I have no idea how in the world she got ahold of it. My makeup bag was on the mantle and she somehow got it. Thank goodness she only got it on her and no where else! We got new living room furniture last weekend and I could only imagine the damage she would have done. It was a pain to get off and she of course screamed the whole time I was scrubbing her. I'm very grateful for tear free soap today! So note to self: keep makeup behind locked doors and never splurge on$30 mascara again.
Kamden with my tube of $30 WATERPROOF mascara. I have no idea how in the world she got ahold of it. My makeup bag was on the mantle and she somehow got it. Thank goodness she only got it on her and no where else! We got new living room furniture last weekend and I could only imagine the damage she would have done. It was a pain to get off and she of course screamed the whole time I was scrubbing her. I'm very grateful for tear free soap today! So note to self: keep makeup behind locked doors and never splurge on$30 mascara again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so funny. Yes, no more expensive makeup. It's not worth it. I'm glad your new furniture dodged destruction.
That is hilarious! I think I'd be a little ticked about the expense, but how priceless is that moment?? LOL!!!
haha that sucks....but you will laugh at this for the rest of their little lives
Post a Comment