Monday, January 05, 2009

Man I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging here lately! Life has been busy but pretty boring here lately so I don't have much to blog about. I've been really busy editing pictures so after I'm tired of that I don't feel like being on the computer. I shot a wedding Saturday which I was pretty nervous about since Brandon couldn't go. But it went really well and now I have 500 pictures I need to edit. Fun stuff! Plus I had a family shoot and newborn shoot last week that I'm still editing pictures for. As much work as it is I'm very grateful that I'm getting business and I get to do something that I love.
I was sitting here looking at my calendar yesterday and then it hit me that in 3 months I will be the parent of a THREE year old. How is that possible? When did my little baby grow up so fast?! And come June Addison will be 2! It honestly blows my mind. They are growing and changing so much everyday. I was on the phone with my best friend yesterday and we were talking about how much Kamden and Aiden are alike. Seriously the kids do everything alike. They start doing things at the same time. And its always been like that since they were born 3 weeks apart. But anyways... we came to a conclusion Kamden was a very easy baby but her toddler years are giving me a run for my money! The kid is wearing me out big time. Addison on the other hand was a very difficult baby but as she is heading into her toddler years she's my little angel. She is finally getting over her fear of new people and crowds. Anyways... its just mind blowing to me how fast this is all going.

No comments: