Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas...

I'm finally getting around to posting about Christmas! Better late then never right? Anyways... we all had a wonderful Christmas. They girls got WAY too much stuff. I think its time to make another goodwill run here shortly with some old toys! Christmas eve the girls went to mamaw and papaws to bake cookies for Santa. Kamden was very excited about setting the cookies and milk out. And was even more excited when it was all gone in the morning!
Addison and her Wonderperts flyboat







This was from the weekend before Christmas. Grandpa and Grandma Bowles and Great Grandma Bowles came down from NC to celebrate Christmas. The girls got lots of goodies and we all went out to eat before Brandon had to head off to work!







Brandon has had the last 4 days off and it has been so awesome since I've been so sick. I had a horrible headache yesterday. With this pregnancy I have been so dizzy. So bad that if I walk I have to go really slow. I go to the doctor on the 14th for my first appointment! And now Brandon has to work for 2 days then off 1 and then works 3 days. This week I have 2 newborn shoots and then I have a wedding to shoot on Saturday. I'm praying that I will feel better by then.


No comments: