Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mission NOT complete...

I've finally composed my laughter enough to type this out...

I was doing laundry(whats new?) I went to get Addison's crib sheet and when I came back it was really quiet. My mommy sense's tingled and I knew the kiddos were in the pantry. So I walk in the kitchen and say "Kamden!". That's when 3 little munchkins come busting out the pantry door Kamden leading the way with Kamden yelling "ABORT! ABORT!" I foiled their mission.

I really wonder where she gets a lot of the stuff that comes out of her mouth. This one I'm guessing came from Jimmy Neutron or Fairly Oddparents last night.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so funny. I laughed out loud...good thing I am in my hotel room and the tv is on really loud! I can't wait to hear my kids say stuff like that. Hey, will you email me those pics of the girls in their christmas hats. those are SO cute!!
Thanks!!

Holly Steffen said...

hahaa. your kids crack me up....

brandon comes home soon! for good! =] i'm so happy for you.

totally random: theres a street name around here named brooks (idk if its place or rd or ave or whatever) but i always wanna stop and take a pic for you because it always makes me think of you.