Brandon and I are super excited to announce that we are expecting baby #3 August 21st 2009!!!!!! I know its probably a big shocker to lots of people. We will have 3 kiddos 3 and under. But Addi and the new baby will be 26 months apart.
That is awesome for you two!! Not crazy at all -- you are one of those people that handles motherhood well. Good luck--we are excited for you! And excited about Brandon's job!
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! =D
Wow! That is great. Congrats!!
that is GREAT NEWS!!! =]
i'm really happy for you four! (soon to be five!)
Yay!!!!! You need another cutie in your house! I bet Brandon's betting on a boy! But I think he needs another beautiful girl!!!!
Congrats!! I hope you get your boy this time!
YaY! Congrats again! I don't think you're crazy ;).
Oh my gosh! That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you two!
Congrats to you guys. Good luck- 3 is not as easy as two.
OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! Congrats that is awesome news. I am so excited for you guys.
I don't think you're crazy either.
That is awesome for you two!! Not crazy at all -- you are one of those people that handles motherhood well. Good luck--we are excited for you! And excited about Brandon's job!
Congrats you two!!
Post a Comment