This morning I was walking around the house and at about 7:40 I hear a loud boom and then the house starts shaking really hard. I had to grab onto something so I wouldn't fall. Brandon who was asleep came flying out of the room. I go looking out the windows trying to find out what in the world had happened. Me, Brandon and Rena had no idea what it was! Well Brandon turns on his HP radio and then drives around the neighborhood. Well not long after that he calls and lets me know that it was really an Earthquake! I've always know Charleston is on a fault line but never thought we would actually have one hit.
2 comments:
That earthquake is crazy! I'm so glad you guys are ok! How scary! Congratulations on baby number 3! Chase was still three when Clark was born. It's rough in the beginning, but once Clark got a little older it's GREAT!! Chase loves to entertain Clark now. Having 3 very young children is like having a live-in circus! Tons of fun, but so exhausting! I hope your pregnancy goes well and that you are feeling ok. :)
That's crazy. I moved here to get away from California earthquakes. Congratulations on #3! I just found out I'm pregnant too. I don't know how far along I am though. I think between 6-8 weeks which would put my due date close to yours.
Post a Comment