I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Seriously, where has this year gone? It seems like so much has happened this year but it flew by! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with Kamden and in 4 months she will be 3 YEARS OLD. How is that even possible?! She is still my babydoll. Even though she drives me to the end of my rope some days all she has to do is give me that smile and it all goes away. She is such a great big sister and is always playing little mommy. Addison will be 2 soon. That of course blows my mind. My little baby should still be crawling around not walking and giving me constant attitude. I love to see how my kids are so different. They have completely different personalities. Kamden is outgoing and rarely meets a stranger. Addison is quiet and very much a mama's girl.
And then we have baby #3 on the way. I never really thought by the time I was 24 I would have 3 kids. And honestly the thought sometimes scares the daylights out of me. But knowing the joy that kids have brought to my life I am over the moon excited. Kamden and Addison both are positive that they are having a baby brother. I guess we will have to see!
And then we have baby #3 on the way. I never really thought by the time I was 24 I would have 3 kids. And honestly the thought sometimes scares the daylights out of me. But knowing the joy that kids have brought to my life I am over the moon excited. Kamden and Addison both are positive that they are having a baby brother. I guess we will have to see!
Here are the girls last Christmas... Look how small Addi was!
No comments:
Post a Comment