Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brandon's 1st day...

Today was Brandon's first day of work. Well yesterday he went in for a couple of hours.. but this is the 1st 12 hours shift. He works 1-1 today and tomorrow and then has 3 days off. I'm going to LOVE his schedule! He will only work 14 days a month and they are 12 hour shifts either 1-1 or 3-3. Both times will be really easy to work with. So anyways.... as the corny and cheesy wife I am I took pictures of him leaving for work. Corny I know! But hey it was a hard long road to get to this point and at times we didnt think we could handle it. But we did and this is what Brandon has to show for it! So anyways here are the pictures. I feel like a proud parent sending my kid off to school!



Say cheese Trooper Brooks!






4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

that is so exciting!

Holly said...

Awesome!!!! Now all of the wishing and waiting for him to be home and being gone for days on end is all over! YAY!!!

Jessica said...

I don't think that is cheesy! I would have done it too. What an amazing achievement. You both should be proud!

p.s. that is an awesome schedule. I wish I could have that!!

Kmelanese said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited he is done! I think it is cute you took pictures! I hope it all goes smoothly!