I'm really slacking on blogging here lately! The girls have been sick which means they have been HORRIBLE. I dont really have anytime to sit down b/c I am chasing them around telling them to stop all day long. Brandon is working this weekend(Fri, Sat, Sun) and its so weird. My whole week feels off. Brandon is loving his job so much and it makes me so happy that now he can actually look forward to going to work instead of dreading it. His work schedule is pretty darn awesome and hafter 5 months of him being gone its so nice to have him home again. He never works more then 3 days in a row and only 14 days a month. How sweet is that?
I've had a couple of photoshoots in the past couple of weeks and I have a wedding coming up in a couple of weekends. I love doing weddings, they are so much fun. This will be first one without Brandon though so that makes me a little nervous. Below are a couple of my favorite pictures I took of my neice Tori...
I have some more pictures to post in a little while when the kids go to bed. I've been typing this for an hour now!

I've had a couple of photoshoots in the past couple of weeks and I have a wedding coming up in a couple of weekends. I love doing weddings, they are so much fun. This will be first one without Brandon though so that makes me a little nervous. Below are a couple of my favorite pictures I took of my neice Tori...
I have some more pictures to post in a little while when the kids go to bed. I've been typing this for an hour now!




1 comment:
awww i LOVE the feet picture....
precious.
Post a Comment