Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pappy for baby...

I hate to admit that Kamden still has a pacy. We have finally dwindled it down to only naptime and night time. My goal(*crosses fingers*) is to have it gone by her 3rd bday in April. So anyways.. yesterday morning Kamden came up to me when she woke up and said "baby brupper(brother) want pappy?" She is set and determined that she is going to have a baby brother. So I told her yes the baby wanted a pappy. So she lifts up my shirts puts the pacy on my belly, kisses my belly and walks away. I took the pacy out and hid it. About 20 mintues later she comes over and ask for it. I told her "you gave it to the baby so he took it" she lifts up my shirt again looking for it, starts looking in my belly button and then tells the baby "give it back!!" I told her the baby had it now so she couldn't have it back. This morning she came and did the same thing... so maybe just maybe this is how I will get rid of the pacy!

3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Seriously Brooke... That made me laugh!! That is so cute! And don't feel bad about Kamden still having her bink... So does Kernan but just at nap and bed as well... I'll have to email you my idea we're going to do to make it go bye bye!! :)

ps- I bet Kamden's right!! She's still close enough to the veil to know who she was with before she came down! ;)

Heather Jackson said...

haha kids are too smart sometimes! in order to take lexi's away we both went out to the dumpster and threw it out! she thought it was fun until bedtime when she realized what she did! ahah

Holly Steffen said...

i hope it works!!!! =]