Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Crummy start to the week.
On Sunday night between both the girls Brandon and I got up 15 times to try to get them to go back to sleep. We barely got any sleep at all. Brandon had to leave for Columbia early Monday morning and wont be back until Wednesday night. And then Rena and Heather went home yesterday. The girls then screamed most of the way home because they wanted their "mamaw brooks and heather brooks." I was sitting in traffic for an hour trying to calm them down. And then to top it all off I didnt get to bed until 5 am. Thanks to Kamden and her waking up literally every 20 mintues from 10pm until 5am. Then I had to be up at 7 for daycare. On Friday I am taking Kamden to the doctor again for this sleep issue and I just might take the office hostage until I get a referral to a sleep specialist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment