Thursday, March 05, 2009

Snakes!

As I said before Addison has become obsessed with snakes. Mommy draws the line that this obsession can only go as far as her having fake snakes. Daddy keeps saying that we should get a real snake. Yeah right... over my dead body. Literally. I'm deathly deathly afraid of snakes. I can't even see them on TV. I don't want my fear to rub off on the girls so I try not to say anything around them about my hatred of snakes.

Yesterday the girls were playing in Addison's room and I got this video. I LOVE her face when she yells "snakes" it cracks me up everytime.



1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

How funny! Bode made me play the video 3 times. He thought is was funny, he said they were "screamn"

I can't believe how big they both are. They almost seems like twins. Cute little girls!