Thursday, March 05, 2009

I went to Ross yesterday to look for some new clothes for myself. Looking at my side of the closet has gotten really depressing. I use to be the girl that had so many clothes I never wore half of them(glad I'm not wasteful anymore) I had way over 100 pairs of shoes(I have 5 now) and pocketbooks... well I had close to 200(I have 5 now). Brandon was tired of my hormonal crying fits I would have before I would get dressed to go anywhere. So he told me to go shopping and NOT to feel guilty. Anyways... that has nothing to do with this story. Just to say I have an awesome husband that really cares!


So the real story.. I was looking at home decor stuff and I picked up this really cute pig. As soon as I saw it I said in my head "awww, my mom would love this" baby boy went crazy in my belly. My belly was going every which way. Even the lady standing next to me said "wow you have an active baby there!" I took that as a sign that baby boy thought mamaw would like it too. It was just too funny b/c he kicks and moves all the time but never anything like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's because he knows how much mammaw LOVES him already and he is going to like pigs to especially bacon.

Love,Mammaw