Sunday, April 26, 2009

500th post!

I dont really have much to post about. Kamden is better, my mom is better. All is well!


Today while daddy was at work the kids were climbing the wall to get out of the house. So... I pulled the brand new slip n slide out of the box and took it outside to hook it up. Well I turned the water on and realized it had a big ole hole in it. So that didnt work. So I just let the girls run around with the hose. Addi refused to get wet and Kamden was amazed that if she pointed the hose straight into the air she could make it rain.


And can I just say terrible 3's are wayyyyyy worse then the terrible 2's every could have been. Kamden has been SO mouthy. Today I asked her something and she said "no" I said "excuse me?" and she said "N-O, no!" If she is this mouthy now I can't imagine the teenage years.















And I will leave you with Kamden's hula dance...





1 comment:

Holly Steffen said...

aw you take the best pictures! you gotta love the ms potato head look!!

kamden cracks me up.