Coupons that is. I've recently started using coupons as much as I can. And the feeling of saving money is seriously awesome.
For example- A couple of weeks ago Huggies had a coupon out for $5 off a gentle care diaper product. Well Target had their gentle care wipes on sale for $5.49. I made LOTS of trips to Target and ended up getting each pack of wipes for $0.86 after taxes. Can't beat that! $60 worth of wipes for about $10.
And yesterday my friend called to let me know that if you go to one store and get the coupons out of the little machine that they have on aisle. You take them to Publix grocery store. They would take the $0.50 coupon and double it. So for each box of pasta we bought they PAID us about $0.30 to take it. We got 8 boxes of pasta(would have been more but the machine ran out of coupons), 2 gallons of ice cream, 3 bags of cheese, baby wipes($5 coupon), 2 packs of taco seasoning for.... $6!- Thanks for letting me know about that Evelyn!
I'll be heading back tomorrow to stock up on more.
2 comments:
awesome! i haven't learned the art of coupons yet.
i'm totally jealous about the wipes. how did you get so many $5 off coupons?
Wow! That is awesome! I've been thinking about couponing again just to see if I could save money. I love the site coupon mom.
Post a Comment