Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I hate feeling helpless..

Kamden's breakout is getting MUCH worse. I am stuck at home with daycare kids and have no possible way of getting her to the doctor. Brandon is stuck in the other county trying to get off but cant right now. And I'm waiting for my mom to get here to take my baby girl to urgent care. I don't know what I would do if my mama didn't live near by.

Her eyes are swollen SHUT! The rest of her body looks pretty much the same way. And yeah I know her face is dirty... thats the last of my concerns right now.

3 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

oh my gosh. i seriously would take her in a heartbeat for you!!!! =[ i'm sorry momma, stay calm and everything will be okay!!

The Stephenson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stephenson Family said...

I'm not sure if you've gotten her to the urgent care yet, but Benedryl should help with that. I hope she's ok!!