Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kamden's Party...

We had Kamdens birthday party on the beach yesterday. She had a BLAST! The first thing she did when we got on the beach was pick up handfuls of sand and throw it on her head. I was just about to tell her to stop and then realized I didn't want to deal with telling her no every 5 seconds. needless to say she was covered in sand by the time we left. It was a little bit breezy on the beach so it wasn't exactly the "luau' weather I was hoping for. But Kamden had so much fun so that's all that matters. I am completely wiped out today. I don't think I sat down for more then 5 minutes at a time the whole day yesterday and I was feeling it for sure when I went to bed last night. Both girls slept through the night last night which is A-MAZING! They have never ever done that at the same time.

Addison and Grammy.

Opening presents


She didnt get to blow out a candle since it was way too windy.






Her cute cake.



Enjoying the yummy cupcake...



No comments: