Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I havent picked up the camera much in the past week. But we did have a few events so I snapped a few pictures:

My stepdad's b-day was on Tuesday so we celebrated on Monday with a party here at our house. We grilled out and had cake.



On Saturday on dad, stepmom and grandma came down from NC for a few hours to visit. They brought Addison's birthday gifts. Its always nice when they come down for the day.

And a totally random picture... Brandon got a gym membership. Well actually we both did mine just doesnt start until October. Well he went in for his measurements and to work out with his trainer for the first time. He got creamed. He was exhausted when he got home and was sore for days. He hasnt been back since though. Last Friday he went to the doctor to get a cyst checked out on his back and she removed it then and there. I was kinda shocked that she did it then. I have never ever seen so much blood come from one little spot. Brandon was laying on his stomach and his entire back was full of blood. It was crazy and it made me a little woozy.



No comments: