Yesterday Brandon and I had a wedding to shoot on Folly Beach... aka the edge of America. I was kinda dreading another wedding on Folly just because the beach is SO crowded. But it was gorgeous! Perfect weather. And I have to say the couple was the cutest, funniest couple so far. They were so fun to take pictures of and the whole reception kept us laughing. Anyways... I never share any wedding pictures that we take so I thought I would today. I only have a wedding edited right now. I have 2 weddings to edit this week PLUS a wedding this Sunday and next Saturday. I'm pretty much going to be at the computer non-stop for the next two weeks!







1 comment:
I was hoping to get a sneak peek of those!! Thank you so much for posting! I LOVE them. They're gorgeous. Way to go!
Post a Comment