Friday, May 01, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Brandon I decided that for our 5 year anniversary(crazy!) we wanted to take a cruise. So we booked one for February of next year. We got a killer deal on it too! I am soooo excited! Its 5 night Western Caribbean with an oceanview room for a grand total for both of us of $850! How awesome is that!? My stepmom books cruises as a side job and she was able to get us all kinds of rebates and stuff. Way cheaper then if we would have booked through Carnival. I've already started looking for dresses for formal night. Since its the end of prom season they have more formal dresses and if I wait until Jan to look they are going to be sky high. I actually bought a few last night at Ross found 1 that I like and the rest are going back today! Can't beat a $10.99 dress!


Grand Turk



Half Moon Cay



Nassau, Bahamas


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous!

Holly Steffen said...

awesome. congrats on 5yrs!

Becca said...

Aw, jealous! Definitely have fun, and that is a killer deal! You gotta love Ross!

Turok said...

i am so jealous! I love cruises!! we have been on 3 already and are ready for more!! you will LOVE IT!! nice finding on the deals with the dresses!

~*Jen*~ said...

Oh man, Nassau is my favorite place in the world!!! If I could seriously move there, I would! I can't wait to go back there again! Have a blast!!!

Unknown said...

I took this exact cruise this past summer..Brooke it was AMAZING!!! Snorkeling on Grand Turk is a must! And Half Moon Cay is so beautiful and secluded. Enjoy yourselves!!!