This story might be a little bit too much information for some. So if you dont want to hear about my visit to the OBGYN then I wouldn't read it...
Today I had a doctors appointment.. just like every week. Brandon had to work so I took the girls with me and he met me there. He decided to go in with me. Well Kamden flipped when I got my shot. And then when the doctor came in he did the speculum exam to make sure everything is in its right place. Well I told Brandon to keep the girls at my head because I didn't want them seeing all my goods. Kamden being herself didn't listen and ran around to see what in the world the doctor was doing. When she saw what was going on her eyes got HUGE and she grabbed her own girly region and screamed.... "ohhhhh my gosh, OWWWWWWW" So she is pretty much scarred for life after seeing that. When we got home she kept asking me.. "mommy your tootie okay?"
3 comments:
HAHA. Oh my gosh. That is hilarious. Poor girl though, hopefully she'll forget by the time she has to get an exam!!! :D
That is so funny! I hope she forgets too!!
hahaha how dramatic (and super funny)!! I love all the funny things your little girls do and get into. They crack me up.
Post a Comment