Monday, July 20, 2009

Benton's Home!!!!

This morning Benton was FINALLY released from the hospital. Its been a super hard, long, emotional 2 weeks. I was able to get a room at the hospital from Friday until this morning and he stayed with me the whole weekend.

Here are some random pictures...

His head compared to a pack of tic-tacs... He's so little!
This one cracks me up... He looks scared of the big coke can.





Waiting on daddy and sissy's to come and get us...
At home... with his heart monitor. Not sure why he really has it, he hasnt had any problems in a while.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad he's home!!! And the pics are adorable!

Jessica said...

Hurray! I am glad he is home and all is well.

Melinda said...

I'm glad you were able to come home! Get some rest!

Chesney said...

im so glad he finally got to come home. im so happy for you

Holly Steffen said...

woohoo he's gorgeous!!! =D